Wisvi - Waseda Image Searchable VIewer [English]
By downloading software from this web site, you agree to the following conditions.
service and distribution conditions
- Wisvi on this page is Free Software, which is free for educational, research, and not-for profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement. Copyright (c) 2006 - 2009. Matsuyama Laboratory, Waseda University, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan. All Rights Reserved.
- This program is non-profit beta version and can operate on Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005.
We're not responsible for your troubles and damages, if any, with downloading or using. Please download or use on your own responsibility.
- We have no obligation to provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements or modifications.
- For technical information, please contact .
- You are free to copy and distribute Wisvi, but please attach this readme when you reprint it.
- Complier : Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP SP2
We will update HIGH-PERFORMANCE version soon.
Update history information
- 2009-04-03 Version 1.0.3 : Changed initial value of mixture rate of similariry. Changed thumbnail view not to blur when the original file is small.
- 2007-08-04 Version 1.0.2 : Fixed the bug that is calculating color similarity.
- 2007-06-27 Version 1.0.1 : Added color similarity ("Block mean similarity", "Histogram similarity" and "MPEG-7 Color Structure Descriptor") .
- 2006-09-26 Version 1.0.0 : Uploaded.
how to use Wisvi
Matsuyama Laboratory - top page>RIM - front page [English]>Wisvi [English]
Last Updated : 2009-04-03
Copyright(C) 2006 - 2009 Matsuyama Laboratory. All Rights Reserved.